Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Introduction

My name is Tyrani Bevell, although I spell my name as Tyrnee as to make the pronunciaton easier for others.  I love to play basketball, paint, sing, color my hair crazy colors, and hang out with my family.  An interesting fact about myself is that my left eye is two colors; the top half is brown and the bottom half is green.  I love math and find it something that is solid.  Math is math and always will be.  I have always been good at it and understand it well.  I believe literacy is understanding on any level.  You don't have to understand 100% of the topic to understand it enough.  Literacy definitely relates to math when it comes to graphs, equations, and understanding why we are doing the process we are doing and what we are trying to find by doing that process. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you like to color your hair crazy colors. I think your math students will like having a math teacher with personality--one who likes to paint and sing AND do math. :)

    Thanks for your first posting.

    ReplyDelete